Stay Home, Stay Safe
Join us virtually to learn, connect and be inspired, as we share new programmes and old favourites from our archives! Objectifs also recognises the impact of COVID-19 on independent artists and organisations in Singapore and around the world, and stands in solidarity with them. Over the next few weeks, we will be amplifying resources and initiatives that offer support and opportunities for freelancers and the arts community on our Facebook and Instagram channels. Please feel free to email us with suggestions!
Stay safe and healthy, everyone!
LEARN, CONNECT & BE INSPIRED WITH OBJECTIFS
SUPPORT FOR FREELANCERS & THE ARTS COMMUNITY
- National Arts Council’s Support for Art Freelancers & Organisations
- Singapore Association of Motion Picture Professionals COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Resources for Media Companies & Professionals during COVID-19
- Arts Freelancer Resources aggregated by Singapore Drama Educators Association
- International resources for visual journalists, compiled by World Press Photo
- Superhero Me: Resources for parents, children and children with special needs during Covid-19
SUPPORT FOR THE WIDER COMMUNITY
For Our Migrant Workers Print Sales Fundraiser
8 Singaporean photographers are selling their prints for Covid Migrant Support Coalition (Migrant x Me, Itsrainingraincoats, Citizen Adventures and Singapore Migrant Friends) and HOME (Humanitarian Organization for Migration Economics) (till 1 May)
Support communities around Singapore during COVID-19 and beyond:
– Transient Workers Count Too, which promotes fair treatment for migrant workers.
– AWARE’s Vulnerable Women’s Fund to provide help to women in areas such as unemployment, housing, caregiving and domestic violence.
– The Invictus Fund, donate to social service agencies providing critical social services to vulnerable individuals, families and communities, via the Community Chest.
SUPPORT OBJECTIFSMAKE A DONATION
The work at Objectifs continues behind the scenes during the COVID-19 period. As a non-profit arts organisation, we count on donations to enable us to support the arts community, and to keep creating programmes that broaden perspectives and inspire people through the power of images.
We are an Institution of Public Character (IPC) status. As such, your donations will qualify for a 250% tax deduction for the year 2020. Your contribution will also be eligible for the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth’s Cultural Matching Fund, that provides a dollar-for-dollar match for cash donations to arts and heritage charities. Thank you for supporting our work!