Objectifs is located at 155 Middle Road, on the corner of Waterloo Street and Middle Road, facing Fortune Centre.
Objectifs comprises two buildings: the Chapel Gallery (a bright yellow building) where we hold exhibitions and screenings, and an adjacent two-storey grey and red building where our Lower Gallery, shop, workshop lab and offices are located.
Also sharing our premises is a restaurant, Artichoke Singapore.
- Bras Basah MRT Station (CC2)- Exit E (approx. 5 min walk)
- Bugis MRT Station (EW12/DT14)-Exit C (approx 10 min walk)
- Bencoolen MRT Station (DT21) – Exit A (approx. 5 min walk)
- Bus Stop B07518 at Ibis Hotel along Bencoolen Street: 131, 147 or 857
- Bus Stop B04029 at NAFA along Bencoolen Street: 64, 65 or 139
- Bus Stop B07569 at Mercure Hotel along Middle Road: 56 or 980
- Bus Stop B07561 at GSM Building along Middle Road: 56
- Alight at 96 Waterloo Street and look out for the bright yellow chapel gallery on our compound (as pictured above)
Recommended parking at
- NAFA, 80 Bencoolen Street (enter by Bencoolen St)
- Sunshine Plaza, 10 Prinsep Link (enter by Bencoolen St, turn into Prinsep Link).
Limited parking on Waterloo St and Queen St.