Our first ever fundraiser!
Get into the spirit of giving with us this season! With the support of 20 photographers, filmmakers and artists, Objectifs hopes to raise $50,000 to carry out the work we do for and with the community, championing film and photography in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
The devastating impact of Covid-19 on the arts has meant that our income has dived significantly. Despite the pandemic, Objectifs has continued to support artists and the wider community in the last few months, through initiatives such as:
- Raising almost $60,000 for the migrant worker community through an online print sale.
- Championing Southeast Asian short films through the Objectifs Film Library and Objectifs Short Film Incubator.
- Incubating ideas and growing networks through our women artists residency. and new Curatorial (Case) Studies programme.
We need your help to tide us through these difficult times. Your donation will go towards sustaining:
- Exhibitions, screenings, workshops, talks and residencies that reach up to 40,000 people a year.
- Programmes that bring you important and meaningful stories around the world such as Stories That Matter, Women in Film and Photography and the Objectifs Film Library.
- New and under-represented artistic talent through our developmental platforms such as the Shooting Home Youth Awards, Curator Open Call, Objectifs Documentary Awards and Objectifs Short Film Incubator.
- Free activities for the under-privileged and elderly.
In appreciation of your support, 20 artists have generously offered their prints, specially made as gifts for donations contributed in the following tiers:
$90 and above – one 18cm (square image) or 27cm (other aspect ratios) print
$300 and above – one 35cm (square image) or 45cm (other aspect ratios) print
$500 and above – one 50cm (square image) or 60cm (other aspect ratios) print
*The dimensions indicate the longest edge of the print, with variable widths.
Special thanks to Q Framing for sponsoring the printing of these gifts.
Upon receipt of your online donation through giving.sg, we will email you so that you can select the print that you wish to receive as a gift for your donation.
Kindly note that the prints will be available for collection in 3 batches:
a) Donations made by Mon 30 Nov, 2359h can be collected from Objectifs from 11 Dec – 20 Dec, or after 4 Jan 2021
b) Donations made by Fri 10 Dec, 2359h can be collected from Objectifs from 17 Dec – 20 Dec, or after 4 Jan 2021
c) Donations made after Fri 10 Dec, 2359h can be collected from Objectifs from 4 Jan 2021
Objectifs Centre Ltd is a registered non-profit arts company with Institute of Public Character (IPC) status. As such, your donations will qualify for a 250% tax deduction. Your contribution will also be eligible for the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth’s Cultural Matching Fund, that provides a dollar-for-dollar match for cash donations to arts and heritage charities.
Be part of our journey as we continue working towards these goals in the coming years!
- Nurture through mentorship and education.
- Create space for new, vital, critical and underrepresented visual stories.
- Encourage experimentation to expand the potential of visual storytelling.
- Support networks among Southeast Asian visual storytelling communities.
- Grow and enhance our accessibility to a diverse audience.
- Provide a range of meaningful experiences to our audience.