Support us in our new chapter!
Objectifs turns 20 this year, and come March 2024, we will be expanding our programming space by 25%. With this new chapter, we hope to support the arts eco-system more holistically, and give our audience a wider range of experiences.
For this print fundraiser campaign, we aim to raise S$75,000. To bring the projects for our next chapter to fruition, Objectifs will need to raise SGD$600,000 over the next 3 years. This ensures that we can continue making space for more inclusive and diverse ways of telling stories and building communities through the power of the image.
We cannot do this work alone. As a non-profit charity, we rely on your donations to build and share a diverse programme of artist development initiatives and public events, the majority of which are free. Your support and generosity has been important for us through the years, and has allowed us to continue providing valuable resources and opportunities for audiences, photographers and filmmakers of all levels to learn, grow and create. We hope that you continue being part of our journey!
In appreciation of your support, 20 artists have generously offered their prints, specially made as gifts for donations contributed in the following tiers:
S$180 – one 29cm print
S$380 – one 42 cm print
S$580 – one 60 cm print
*The dimensions indicate the longest edge of the print, with variable widths.
Special thanks to AVS Printing for sponsoring the printing of these gifts.
Upon receipt of your online donation through give.asia, we will email you so that you can select the print that you wish to receive as a gift for your donation.
a) Donations made between 15 to 30 Nov 2023, 2359h can be collected from Objectifs from 10 to 21 Dec 2023
b) Donations made between 1 to 31 Dec 2023, 2359h can be collected from Objectifs from 15 Jan 2024 onwards
Conjoined leaf, Gillman, Robert Zhao Renhui
RedBar&, Khoo Guo Jie
this is water, Juliana Tan
Rest On Me (Chairs), Lenne Chai
Sailboat, Lui Hock Seng
Inside Hanoi, Maika Elan
Tengah, Marvin Tang
Storm at Sea, Banda Islands, Indonesia, Muhammad Fadli
Snail Trail II, Ore Huiying
100 Facades, Darren Soh
Parangtritis, Rony Zakaria
Evening Ride in Bucharest, Sean Lee
Hottest Summer Longest Summer, Shwe Wutt Hmon
The Play Project – 785 Choa Chu Kang Drive, Chow and Lin
Saviour, Veejay Villafranca
Untitled (Stairwell in North Point, Hong Kong, 2015.), Wei Leng Tay
How They Grow, Where They Fall, Woong Soak Teng
WHEN YOU SUPPORT OBJECTIFS YOU SUPPORT
- Accessibility to the arts. Our programmes are mostly free of charge, and we connect with over 30,000 every year through our diverse and inclusive programming.
- Inspiring through the power of images. We support and share the works of over 145 artists, photographers and filmmakers in more than 65 exhibitions, screenings, talks and developmental programmes annually.
- Nurturing through mentorship and expanding the potential of visual storytelling through our developmental platforms such as the Shooting Home Youth Awards, Curator Open Call, Objectifs Documentary Awards and Objectifs Short Film Incubator.
- Creating space for vital, critical and underrepresented stories, through our programmes like Women in Film and Photography and the Objectifs Film Library.
- Building a thriving and sustainable eco-system. Each year, we engage over 150 freelance art practitioners, many of whom depend on such roles to sustain their art practice and livelihoods.