Learn how to "take any idea and make it move" with this motion graphics and animation software.
Adobe After Effects is the industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects software that lets you “take any idea and make it move”.
This three-day workshop suitable is designed to be accessible to those new to post production techniques. Participants will be guided through practical exercises and learn how they can use this immensely powerful software to design and animate with greater creative freedom.
Register for both this workshop and the Adobe Premiere Pro CC workshop together at a package price of $1,240. (You will save $120 on the normal price, $1,360).
This workshop is eligible for use of SkillsFuture Credit. Please note that the discounted package price will not apply if the workshops are paid for with SkillsFuture Credit.
Wong Kin Ching (View Profile)
2. Thurs 4 Feb 2021
3. Fri 5 Feb 2021
9am to 5pm daily, with 1h lunch break
– Customising the workspace
– Importing media and footage
– Working the media
– Creating the composition
– Working with layers
– Applying effects and presets
– Animation using Parenting
– Importing Photoshop text
– Text along a path
– Masking video into vector
– Keyframing a motion path
– Applying effects
– Adding audio tracks
– Animating Layers
– Simulating changes in lighting
– Duplicating animation
– Animating movements in scenery
– Using a track matte
– Tracking a point in the footage
– Creating tracking overlays
– Stabilising shaky footage using Warp Stabilizer
– Using the selection whip to link property values
– Exploring lighting and effects
This course assumes little to no prior knowledge of Adobe After Effects CC. Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is recommended.
The course will be broadly useful to not only those working in media but also those who have to produce compelling visual content that will leave a lasting impression in today’s image saturated landscape, such as marketers, educators, non-profit staff, artists and students.
Participants can use Objectifs’ iMacs which are installed with Adobe After Effects CC, or are welcome to bring their own laptops with the software installed (download a free seven day trial here). Sample files will be provided by the instructor for use during in-class exercises, as well as comprehensive notes.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Advisory and Measures
Please note this workshop will take place offline, at Objectifs. The following measures will apply:
- Maximum class size of five participants + one instructor
- Participants to wear face masks throughout and to be seated at least 1m apart from each other
- Instructors to wear face masks, or face shields are permitted while they are teaching and they must maintain a distance from the participants
- Frequent sanitising of equipment and commonly touched surfaces
- Sign-in / sign-out required via the SafeEntry app and temperatures will be taken
Please refer here for our full advisory on health and safety in light of Covid-19 and do not hesitate to contact us with further queries or concerns.