ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CC
21h over 3 sessions (9am to 5pm daily, with one hour lunch break)
Register for both this workshop and the Adobe After Effects CC workshop together at a package price of $1240. (You will save $120 on the normal price, $1360).
14 to 16 Oct 2019 (Group F), by Wong Kin Ching (View Profile)
Adobe Premiere Pro is an industry-standard software used by professional video editors.
In this three-day workshop suitable for beginners, participants will learn how to combine and edit video, audio, effects, animation, titles and other elements to build a completed video project. They will be guided in how to get started with assembling their videos and will be taken step by step through the production process all the way to project completion.
At the end of this workshop, participants will feel comfortable working in the Premiere environment to assemble and edit video projects.
This course assumes little to no prior knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro.
The course will be broadly useful to not only those working in film but also those who have to edit and produce good quality videos in the course of their work, such as marketers, educators, non-profit staff, artists and students, or for personal use such as home movies and videos to document holidays or special family occasions.
Participants can use Objectifs’ iMacs which are installed with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, or are welcome to bring their own laptops with the software installed (download a free seven day trial here). Sample files will be provided by the instructor for use during in-class exercises, as well as comprehensive notes.
Introduction to Premiere Pro CC
• Video fundamentals
• Digital video production workflow
• Tour Adobe Premiere Pro CC workspace
• Learn how to incorporate Premiere Pro into your digital video post production workflow
Essential video effects and transitions
• Ingesting new media, handling HD and 4K formats
• Dynamic timeline trimming in Premiere Pro CC
• Video editing fundamentals
• Learn how to add transitions and effects to your projects
• Applying motion effects to clips
• Time remapping, slow motion effects and speed ramping
• Applying keyframe effects, interpolation and velocity
Masking and Map essentials
• Mosaic effect
• Path on map animation
• Map zoom in
• Icons movement on map
Essential colour correction and effects
• An overview of colour-oriented effects, colour adjustment and enhancement
Nested sequences and shortcuts
• Usage of nested sequences, and nesting clips
• Getting to know keyboard shortcuts
Acquiring and mixing audio
• Setting up a basic recording environment
• Examining audio characteristics and adjusting volume and gain
Audio editing and effects
• Sweetening sounds with audio effects
• Production of stereo and 5.1 surround sound
Photoshop and After Effects Integration
• Incorporating Adobe Photoshop and After Effects projecting into the workflow to create dynamic links
Export for web, broadcast and archival
• Overview of export options for web, broadcast and mobile devices, using Adobe Media Encoder
• Archival options upon project completion
Introduction to other Adobe Video Tools
• Introduction to Adobe Story, Adobe Prelude and Adobe Speedgrade
Introduction to Encore DVD
• Introduction to DVD authoring, autoplay DVD, DVD menu creation and Flash (only in CS6)
14 to 16 Oct 2019 (Group F)
This workshop comprises three sessions as follows, totalling 21h of instruction time.
#1 Mon 14 Oct 2019, 9am to 5pm (with 1h lunch break)
#2 Tues 15 Oct 2019, 9am to 5pm (with 1h lunch break)
#3 Wed 16 Oct 2019, 9am to 5pm (with 1h lunch break)
Wong Kin Ching (Instructor Profile)