ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CC
Adobe Premiere Pro is an industry-standard software used by professional video editors.
In this three-day workshop suitable for beginners, participants will learn how to combine and edit video, audio, effects, animation, titles and other elements to build a completed video project. They will be guided in how to get started with assembling their videos and will be taken step by step through the production process all the way to project completion.
At the end of this workshop, participants will feel comfortable working in the Premiere environment to assemble and edit video projects.
Register for both this workshop and the Adobe After Effects CC workshop together at a package price of $1240. (You will save $120 on the normal price, $1360).
This workshop is eligible for use of SkillsFuture Credit. Please note that the discounted package price will not apply if the workshops are paid for with SkillsFuture Credit.
Wong Kin Ching (View Profile)
2. Tues 4 Jan 2021
3. Wed 5 Jan 2021
9am to 5pm daily
– Digital video production workflow
– Learn how to incorporate Premiere Pro into your digital video post production workflow
– Dynamic timeline trimming in Premiere Pro CC
– Video editing fundamentals
– Learn how to add transitions and effects to your projects
– Time remapping, slow motion effects and speed ramping
– Path on map animation
– Map zoom in
– Icons movement on map
– Getting to know keyboard shortcuts
– Examining audio characteristics and adjusting volume and gain
– Production of stereo and 5.1 surround sound
– Archival options upon project completion
This course assumes little to no prior knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro.
The course will be broadly useful to not only those working in film but also those who have to edit and produce good quality videos in the course of their work, such as marketers, educators, non-profit staff, artists and students, or for personal use such as home movies and videos to document holidays or special family occasions.
Participants can use Objectifs’ iMacs which are installed with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, or are welcome to bring their own laptops with the software installed (download a free seven day trial here). Sample files will be provided by the instructor for use during in-class exercises, as well as comprehensive notes.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Advisory and Measures
In light of the announcement of Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), this workshop will resume offline at Objectifs after 13 Jun. The following measures will apply:
- Maximum class size of eight participants + one instructor
- Participants to wear face masks throughout and to be seated at least 1m apart from each other
- Instructors to wear face masks while they are teaching and they must maintain a distance from the participants
- Frequent sanitising of equipment and commonly touched surfaces
- Sign-in / sign-out required via TraceTogether
- In light of the recent rise in COVID-19 cases we seek your cooperation in informing us if: 1) you feel unwell or have a confirmed case of COVID-19 infection or 2) have come into contact with individuals or have household members who have tested positive for COVID-19, or who are currently serving Quarantine Order (QO) or Leave of Absence (LOA). We will contact you to make arrangements for your alternate participation in the workshop.
Please refer here for our full advisory on health and safety in light of Covid-19 and do not hesitate to contact us with further queries or concerns.