Explore photography fundamentals, visual storytelling and play with light!
5 short workshops
Calling all aspiring young shutterbugs! Explore photography during the upcoming school holidays with our Young Photographers Camp.
Through this series of workshops, participants will learn photography fundamentals and experience photography as an avenue for visual storytelling and creative self-expression.
These workshops are recommended for ages 8 to 16. No prior experience is required, and all materials will be provided. Participants can bring their own cameras if they wish.
Chia Yan Wei, Aditi Shivaramakrishnan, Lim Ming Rui, to be confirmed
Covid-19 Health & Safety Advisory and Measures
Please note these workshops will take place offline, at Objectifs. The following measures will apply:
- Maximum class size of five participants + one instructor
- Participants to wear face masks throughout and to be seated at least 1m apart from each other
- Instructors to wear face masks, or face shields are permitted while they are teaching and they must maintain a distance from the participants
- Frequent sanitising of equipment and commonly touched surfaces
- Sign-in / sign-out required via the SafeEntry app and temperatures will be taken
Please refer here for our full advisory on health and safety in light of Covid-19 and do not hesitate to contact us with further queries or concerns.
How to register?
Select each workshop you’d like to register for from the menu below.
Register for three or more workshops and get 15% off the total fee!
Storytelling With Your Toys: $70
Light Painting: $50
Pinhole Photography: $90
Make a Photo Zine!: $90
Photo Crafts: $90