PHOTOWALK: TIONG BAHRU
2h over 1 session
Enjoy a guided photowalk around Tiong Bahru, an older neighbourhood known for its iconic Art Deco architecture including Singapore’s early public housing, street art, independent bookstores and art spaces, trendy cafes and traditional fare alike, and more. Soak in the atmosphere while learning about street photography, architecture photography, simple portraiture, and shooting during the beautiful evening “golden hour” and sunset. Participants are to bring their own cameras they are comfortable with; smartphones are suitable too.
Amrita Chandradas (View Profile)
Sun 2 May 2021, 4pm to 6pm
The class will meet at Tiong Bahru (the exact meeting point will be communicated to participants prior to the workshop date) for a guided shoot focused on the following:
• Street photography
• Architecture photography
• Simple portraiture
• Shooting during the evening “golden hour”
• Shooting at sunset
• Review of images in group sharing session
The workshop will also dismiss from the Tiong Bahru area.
Participants are to bring their own cameras that they are comfortable with for this workshop. Smartphones are suitable as well. Tripods may be loaned from Objectifs, subject to availability.
[Phase 3] Covid-19 Health & Safety Advisory and Measures
Please note this photowalk will take place offline, in Tiong Bahru. The following measures will apply:
- Maximum class size of seven participants + one instructor
- Participants to wear face masks throughout and to be seated at least 1m apart from each other
- Instructors to wear face masks, or face shields are permitted while they are teaching and they must maintain a distance from the participants
Please refer here for our full advisory on health and safety in light of Covid-19 and do not hesitate to contact us with further queries or concerns.