PHOTOWALK: JURONG LAKE GARDENS
2h over 1 session
Join us for an enjoyable evening photowalk through Jurong Lake Gardens, Singapore’s newest national gardens out west.
Led by experienced photographer Wesley Loh, participants will explore this lush green park and learn about forming interesting compositions using elements of nature like trees and water, simple portraiture, shooting during the beautiful evening “golden hour” — and even a spot of wildlife photography, if they’re lucky!
Participants are to bring their own cameras they are comfortable with; smartphones are suitable too.
Wesley Loh (View Profile)
Sat 24 Apr 2021, 5pm to 7pm
The class will meet at Jurong Lake Gardens (the exact meeting point will be communicated to participants prior to the workshop date) for a guided shoot focused on the following:
- Shooting interesting compositions using elements of nature
- Simple portraiture
- Shooting during the evening “golden hour”
- Review of images in group sharing session
The workshop will also dismiss from Jurong Lake Gardens.
Participants are to bring their own cameras that they are comfortable with for this workshop. Smartphones are suitable as well.
[Phase 3] Covid-19 Health & Safety Advisory and Measures
Please note this photowalk will take place offline, at Jurong Lake Gardens. The following measures will apply:
- Maximum class size of seven participants + one instructor
- Participants to wear face masks throughout and to be seated at least 1m apart from each other
- Instructors to wear face masks, or face shields are permitted while they are teaching and they must maintain a distance from the participants
Please refer here for our full advisory on health and safety in light of Covid-19 and do not hesitate to contact us with further queries or concerns.