3h over 1 session
Enjoy a guided photowalk through Chinatown while it is still illuminated for Lunar New Year 2021, the Year of the Ox!
This session will start with a focus on capturing street scenes, the interesting architecture and cultural heritage of the area and its diverse communities, and unique compositions and eye-catching colours. Once the sun sets, participants will be guided in trying their hand at capturing the light up through aerial views, long exposures, flash photography and more.
Participants are to bring their own cameras they are comfortable with; smartphones are suitable too.
Tom White (View Profile)
Tues 2 Mar, 6pm to 9pm
The class will meet at Chinatown MRT (exact meeting point will be confirmed via email prior to the workshop date), for a guided shoot focused on the following:
• Night photography
• Flash photography
• Use of tripods
• Street photography and portraits by night
• Review of images in group sharing session
The workshop will also dismiss from Chinatown.
Participants are to bring their own cameras that they are comfortable with for this workshop. Smartphones are suitable as well. Tripods may be loaned from Objectifs, subject to availability.
[Phase 3] Covid-19 Health & Safety Advisory and Measures
Please note this photowalk will take place offline, in Chinatown. The following measures will apply:
- Maximum class size of seven participants + one instructor
- Participants to wear face masks throughout and to be seated at least 1m apart from each other
- Instructors to wear face masks, or face shields are permitted while they are teaching and they must maintain a distance from the participants
Please refer here for our full advisory on health and safety in light of Covid-19 and do not hesitate to contact us with further queries or concerns.