Objectifs presents a year round programme of exhibitions, screenings, workshops, talks and developmental programmes. We are looking to fill the full-time position of Coordinator (Education & Programmes), to support our exciting line-up of activities.
Applicants who are keen to work in the visual arts, and who have an interest in arts education and for communicating the arts through public engagement, are encouraged to apply. Applicants should be prepared to work in a variety of situations and be comfortable working in a small team environment.
Application deadline: 25 May 2022
As a coordinator, you will work closely with the Objectifs programming and education team to:
• Provide administrative, planning and logistical support for our educational activities, including workshops, schools and corporate engagements.
• Assist with the logistics and execution of our programmes, such as artist talks, panel discussions, workshops and screenings.
• Liaise with artists, instructors, teaching assistants, school teachers and relevant partners, to ensure the quality and smooth delivery of our activities.
• Gather and compile audience/participant feedback, and track audience attendance, working with the team to improve our activities and outreach efforts.
You will be required to work about 40 hours per week, including certain weeknights and weekends.
1. Open to Singaporeans and Singaporean PRs.
2. Applicants do not need to have a background in the arts, arts management or education industry to apply. However, a diploma/degree or prior work experience in such areas will be an advantage.
3. We expect applicants to demonstrate some knowledge of the programmes produced at Objectifs.
3. We welcome applications from fresh graduates and those exploring a mid career switch.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the position at Objectifs, please send us your application that includes the following:
1. Statement of Purpose / Cover Letter: A one-page statement of purpose outlining reasons for your interest in joining us. Please include your expected salary.
2. Resume: Please include education, professional experience, software knowledge and all relevant visual arts and project management experience, and at least one professional or academic reference (Name, designation and email address).
Please email us your application by 25 May 2022 to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Walk-ins will not be entertained.