PHOTOWALK: LITTLE INDIA
2h over 1 session
Sat 20 Aug, 5pm to 7pm
Explore the bustling Serangoon Road through a guided photowalk, where you will learn about street photography, flash photography, shooting at night and the use of tripods. Participants are to bring their own cameras they are comfortable with; smartphones are suitable as well.
Amrita Chandradas (View Profile)
The class will meet at Little India (meeting point: Little India MRT Exit E, street level), for a guided shoot focused on the following:
• Night photography
• Flash photography
• Use of tripods
• Street photography and portraits by night
• Review of images in group sharing session
The workshop will also dismiss from the Little India area.
Participants are to bring their own cameras that they are comfortable with for this workshop. Smartphones are suitable as well. Tripods may be loaned from Objectifs, subject to availability.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Advisory and Measures
Please note this workshop will take place offline, in Little India. The following measures will apply:
- Participants to wear face masks when shooting indoors.
- Instructors to wear face masks, or face shields are permitted while they are teaching and they must maintain a distance from the participants.
- In light of the recent rise in COVID-19 cases we seek your cooperation in informing us if: 1) you feel unwell or have a confirmed case of COVID-19 infection or 2) have come into contact with individuals or have household members who have tested positive for COVID-19, or who are currently serving Quarantine Order (QO) or Leave of Absence (LOA). We will contact you to make arrangements for your alternate participation in the workshop.
Please refer here for our full advisory on health and safety in light of Covid-19 and do not hesitate to contact us with further queries or concerns.
FAQ on our centre workshops
Please click here for an FAQ on some common questions pertaining to our workshops.