PHOTOWALK: DEEPAVALI IN LITTLE INDIA
3h over 1 session (Thu 5 Nov, 6pm to 9pm)
Little India shines bright once again as Deepavali, the Hindu festival of lights, is just around the corner in November! Enjoy a guided photowalk down Serangoon Road and soak in the lively atmosphere while learning about street photography, flash photography, shooting at night and the use of tripods. Participants are to bring their own cameras they are comfortable with; smartphones are suitable too.
Amrita Chandradas (View Profile)
The class will meet at Little India (meeting point: Little India MRT Exit E, street level), for a guided shoot focused on the following:
• Night photography
• Flash photography
• Use of tripods
• Street photography and portraits by night
• Review of images in group sharing session
The workshop will also dismiss from the Little India area.
Participants are to bring their own cameras that they are comfortable with for this workshop. Smartphones are suitable as well. Tripods may be loaned from Objectifs, subject to availability.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Advisory and Measures
Please note this workshop will take place offline, in Little India. The following measures will apply:
- Maximum class size of five participants + one instructor
- Participants to wear face masks throughout and to be seated at least 1m apart from each other
- Instructors to wear face masks, or face shields are permitted while they are teaching and they must maintain a distance from the participants
Please refer here for our full advisory on health and safety in light of Covid-19 and do not hesitate to contact us with further queries or concerns.